Created: 8 December 2021
Last Reviewed: 8 December 2021
Next Review: 8 December 2022
We recognise that the environment is important to our business and our clients. We recognise our responsibility to manage our environmental impacts carefully. We are committed to reducing our negative environmental impacts, promoting environmental responsibility and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage our clients and suppliers to do the same.
We endeavour to:
- Incorporate environmental considerations into our business decisions.
- Continually improve and monitor our own environmental performance.
- Promote environmental awareness among our clients and suppliers.
1. Carbon footprint
- We will measure and monitor the carbon footprint of our business
- We will continue to seek ways of reducing our carbon footprint.
2. Our influence
- We will seek to use our influence over our customers and our suppliers to encourage them to manage their environmental impacts responsibly.
3. Business travel
- We will apply a principled approach to our own business travel, including avoiding travel wherever possible.
4. Company administration
- We will prioritise environmental considerations in all of our key business decisions.
- We will continue to promote our commitment to environmental responsibility to all of our clients and contacts.
Environmental Management System
We have developed an Environmental Action Plan to ensure we meet the requirements of this policy. The Environmental Action Plan, together with this policy, comprises our Environmental Management System (EMS). Our EMS is independently certified by Green Small Business. Our certification is maintained through an annual audit carried out independently by Green Small Business.
We will update this policy at least annually.