Troubleshooting Casedo installation file in Windows
If you experience problems with the Casedo installation file in Windows, this might be an issue caused by existing anti-virus software. The anti-virus software monitors your installation and unrecognised software. Meaning every time you open up something Windows does not recognise, it shows up an error to say that this is a ‘bad’ file, but in reality, what it does is that it checks the file, then gives the ‘ok’ to the installation file. By the time it’s given the ‘ok’, the installation has already failed.
In order to workaround this issue is to to pause your anti-virus software for an hour before downloading the Casedo installation file.
We understand how important your security and privacy is, and we want to emphasise that Casedo is a digitally signed and certificated piece of software with both Apple and Microsoft. Thus, it is completely safe and secure, and you can use it with confidence.
Here are some common anti-virus software and information on how to turn off/pause them.
1. Kaspersky Total Security: Click HERE for information.
2. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: Click HERE for information.
3. Norton 360 Deluxe: Click HERE for information.
4. McAfee Internet Security: Click HERE for information.
5. Windows Defender Antivirus: Click HERE for information.