Rotating your documents
With Casedo, you can now rotate your documents within the app. This rotation feature was developed to allow users to rotate documents 90 degrees in either direction. You can either individually rotate your pages, or you can rotate your document as a whole, and if at any point you want to go back to the original view, you can simply reset it.
Rotating individual pages
You can rotate individual pages. Meaning, only the chosen page will be rotated, and this will have no effect to the rest of your document.
1. Locate the page your want to rotate.
2. Press on the dots situated in the top right hand corner of the page, and you will see the drop down menu as shown below.
3. To rotate your page clockwise press on the arrow shown below.
To rotate your page anti-clockwise press on the arrow shown below.
Rotating documents as a whole
You can choose to rotate your document as a whole. Meaning, when you rotate a specific document, every page in that document will be rotated in the chosen direction. You can also undo the rotation so that the whole of your document will now go back to how it originally was.
1. In the Index, locate the document your want to rotate.
2. Right-click on the document and you will see the drop down menu shown below.
3. To rotate clockwise click on ‘Rotate clockwise 90°’
To rotate anti-clockwise click on ‘Rotate anti-clockwise 90°’
4. To undo the rotation, simply click on ‘Reset Rotation’.