Importing Casefiles into Casefiles
In Casedo you can also import one Casefile into another Casefile. This allows you to use existing Casefile items (such as law), organised as you want them, in other Casefiles without repeating the work of creating it.
1. Make a back up of the Casefile which is going to receive the imported Casefile (see NOTE above).
2. Open the Casefile you want to import the other Casefile into.
3. Then click on the folder icon on the Desk Space
4. Then just pick any other Casefile you want to import its data and press open.
5. This will result in the case file to be imported into the Desk Space, and then just simply put them into any order you want.