How to search annotations in Casedo
Whilst the Search capabilities of Casedo are powerful, it doesn’t yet search through bookmarks and comments. However, there is a workaround. You can use the Table of Contents (TOC) to find bookmarks, comments and highlights.
To do this:
1. Annotate your document as intended.
2. Create a TOC. Click HERE for more information.
3. Drag the TOC to the top of your Index and hit the refresh button.
4. Once your TOC is up and running, click on the three vertical dots located at the top right side of your TOC page.
5. From the drop down menu select the annotations you wish to search in the TOC.
Run a Casedo Search
Once the annotations you want to search are showing in the TOC then you can run a Search as normal.
According to the selected options, the TOC will list the annotations. To easily navigate through them, go to the search box and type in a keyword. Casedo will then highlight the texts which include those keywords. You will see that your bookmarks, comments and highlights listed in your TOC will be included in the search and any keyword will be highlighted as shown below: