How to export annotations in Casedo
At present Casedo only exports with bookmarks, if chosen. Casedo can’t yet export highlights or comments. However, there is a workaround which enables this to be done.
To do this:
1. Annotate your document as intended.
2. Create a Table of Contents (TOC). You can do this by clicking on the contents icon located in your Desk Space. Clicking the button will automatically create a TOC at the bottom of your Desk Space area.
3. Drag the TOC to the top of your Index and hit the refresh button.
4. Click on the three vertical dots located at the top right side of your TOC page.
5. From the drop down menu select the annotations you wish to see in the TOC.