How to create a Table of Contents
In Casedo you can now create a table of contents for your Casefile. This feature is aimed to let you navigate through your folders and files by creating a list of the names of your files and folder with their commencing page numbers.
You can do this in 5 simple steps:
1. Click on the table of contents button located in your Desk Space as shown.
2. Casedo will automatically generate a table of contents file in your Desk Space.
3. You can now place this at the top of your Index, and it will look something like this.
4. Rename the title of the table of contents by clicking on it
5. Refresh the table of contents by clicking the refresh button located on the right side.
When you click refresh, Casedo will automatically update the table of contents to match your most recent Casefile, meaning, if you changed the order of your Index, this will be reflected in the table of contents. You can also see the time and date in which you updated your table of contents written just below it.